VL 45 pendant - pale rose
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The VL 45 pendant in pale rose by Louis Poulsen is a tribute to the iconic Radiohus pendant originally designed by Vilhelm Lauritzen for the Danish Broadcasting House in Copenhagen. With its sleek and minimalist design, this pendant light exudes a timeless elegance that complements any interior. The pale rose colour adds a touch of softness and sophistication to the space. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the VL 45 pendant features a hand-blown opal glass shade that diffuses a warm and inviting glow.
The combination of glossy and sandblasted matte finishes creates a beautiful interplay of light and texture. Whether used as a single statement piece or arranged in a cluster, the VL 45 pendant adds a touch of Danish design heritage and creates a captivating focal point in any room. With its refined aesthetics and superior craftsmanship, the VL 45 pendant is not just a lighting fixture, but a piece of art that enhances the ambiance of any space.
Its versatile design makes it suitable for both residential and commercial settings, from dining areas and living rooms to restaurants and offices. Experience the timeless beauty and exceptional quality of the VL 45 pendant, a true testament to Louis Poulsen's commitment to design excellence.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.
- Louis Poulsen PH 3/3 Limited Edition pendant lightRRP £1,480.00 Special Price £1,110.00
- PH 5-4 pendantRRP £2,245.00 Special Price £1,683.75
- PH 5 pastels pendantRRP £835.00 From £626.25
- PH 3/3 pendant light - pale rose£1,699.00