&Tradition Colette ATD6 Table Lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Embrace the allure of avant-garde design with the Colette ATD6, a table lamp that pays homage to the famed French author, Colette. This luminary masterpiece by &Tradition is a testament to sophistication and innovation. Immerse yourself in its tactile wonder as the lamp's shade and base are gracefully ensconced in a pristine cotton-linen blend, exuding an air of opulence. This dimmable marvel is not just a lighting fixture; it's a statement piece that seamlessly combines elegance, freshness, and playfulness in one captivating package.
The Colette ATD6 table lamp effortlessly adapts to your lighting needs, offering an array of moods for every moment. Whether you're seeking a warm, intimate glow for a cosy evening or a vibrant illumination to infuse energy into your space, this lamp provides the perfect lighting ambience. Its chic silhouette and neutral off-white tone harmonise effortlessly with diverse interior styles, ensuring it remains a timeless and desirable addition to your decor.
Embody the spirit of innovation and style with the Colette ATD6 by &Tradition. Elevate your living space with its avant-garde aesthetic and tactile charm, and let it become the focal point of admiration. Experience the blend of elegance and playfulness as it graces your home with its presence. The Colette ATD6 isn't just a lamp; it's a coveted piece of artistry that beckons to be desired.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.