Tom Dixon Tank Champagne Glasses
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Unlock the allure of Tom Dixon Tank Champagne Glasses, a set of either 2 or 6 mouth-blown wonders, elegantly presented in gift-worthy packaging. Handcrafted in Poland, these glasses epitomize mystery and luxury, offering a choice between captivating hand-painted copper accents or a contemporary faded black finish. Inspired by the utilitarian elegance of scientific glassware, these Tank glasses boast a hot-cut edge and proudly feature the etched Tom Dixon logo, seamlessly merging form and function.
Each Tank Champagne Glass is a testament to artisanal craftsmanship, with its individual character and charm. Over time, the glass's colour may gracefully evolve, enhancing its uniqueness. To maintain their exquisite appearance, hand-wash them in warm soapy water and gently dry with a soft cloth, as they are not dishwasher safe. Avoid abrasive agents to safeguard their surface, ensuring these glasses remain the epitome of sophistication. The Tank collection's minimalist yet decorative design, influenced by the functional forms of scientific glassware, makes these glasses versatile for various drinking or displaying purposes.
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or indulging in a moment of relaxation, the Tom Dixon Tank Champagne Glasses are a must-have addition to your glassware collection, forming bold building blocks of table-top architecture that seamlessly blend artistry and functionality. Explore the full range, including Whiskey and Beer glasses, to create a curated set that reflects your refined taste and elevates your drinking experience.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.