The 109 Chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The 109 Chair was originally designed by Niels Vodder a cabinet maker who worked for Finn Juhl. It is a stunning piece of furniture, embodying the essence of the Danish Modern style. This chair is crafted from the finest quality woods, with an expertly designed frame that is both lightweight and strong. The chair's unique feature is the armrests that are expertly shaped to fit a hand's curves and angles at just the right places, with a small hollowing at the tip that perfectly fits the plum of a thumb.
Finn Juhl's design philosophy of separating the carried and carrying elements is apparent in this chair, which has a frame that appears almost weightless, despite being strong and sturdy. The armrests' elegant and comfortable curves and angles are crafted with expert precision to provide high levels of support and comfort. With its beautiful, angular armrests, in a luxurious leather upholstery, the 109 Chair exudes sophistication, elegance and a timeless design that is fitting for dining and conference rooms, hotels and restaurants.
The chair's wood construction provides a warm and inviting aesthetic that is both modern and classic. The upholstered seat and backrest ensure a comfortable sitting experience, while the armrests are perfectly positioned to provide support while dining or working. This chair is available with upholstery in a variety of fabrics or leather to suit any interior design style. With its unique design, expert craftsmanship and beautiful materials, the 109 Chair is a must-have piece of furniture for anyone who values both form and function.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.