Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Discover the Strom Jug from raawii, a stunning piece inspired by early 20th-century cubism, blending bold colours with sculptural character to bring a vibrant edge to any space. Crafted from earthenware and handmade in Portugal, each piece boasts unique variations, adding charm to its functional form. Designed by Nicholai Wiig-Hansen in 2016, the Strom collection represents a refined simplification of geometric shapes and colours translated into functional everyday objects.
These jugs, along with bowls and vases, add value and atmosphere to any room, leaving a lasting impression through their well-proportioned design and respect for both craftsmanship and society. Elevate your space with raawii's timeless and versatile products, showcasing the art of design that transcends trends, all from their Copenhagen-based creative hub. With its distinctive blend of artistry and functionality, the Strom Jug stands as a testament to the company's goal of making a difference through refined and timeless design.
Crafted to perfection and offering a touch of individuality, this jug not only serves your everyday needs but also adds a touch of sophistication to your space, making it a statement piece that's bound to leave an impression.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.