Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Experience ultimate comfort and style with the PLAYchair Swing by Brauunmunch. This Danish-designed chair offers versatility and sustainability, making it perfect for any room in your home or office.
Crafted with high-quality materials, the chair features a 12mm pressed FSC certified beech veneer shell, providing a sturdy foundation that is beautifully upholstered with 20mm Oeko-Tex certified cold cured foam for exceptional seating comfort. The chair is upholstered with Oeko-Tex certified protected leather, which has a smooth, polished surface with a subtle fine-printed texture. This premium leather is water-repellent, dirt-repellent, stain-resistant, and easy to maintain, ensuring that your chair will last for years to come.
The frame of the chair is made of 16mm powder-coated steel and comes with a swivel base that allows the chair to turn 360 degrees, providing ultimate freedom of movement without any strain on your back.
With its contoured upholstered veneer shell, the PLAYchair Swing offers a timeless and modern look that complements any decor. You can choose between the version with or without armrests, and if you want to add armrests later, that's not a problem at all.
Whether you're looking for a comfortable dining room chair or a stylish office chair, the PLAYchair Swing by Brauunmunch is the perfect choice. Experience the ultimate in comfort and style while enjoying the peace of mind that comes with investing in sustainable and high-quality furniture.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.