Petite Friture Hoff Medium Armchair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Hoff Medium Armchair is a stunning addition to any modern living space. Inspired by the visual and tactile qualities of textiles, the Hoff armchair is designed to capture the essence of comfort and style. Meticulously crafted by renowned designers Morten & Jonas, the Hoff armchair is the epitome of fine craftsmanship and attention to detail.
The design team drew inspiration from a photo of three small textile pieces, aiming to create a sofa where the fabric's visual and tactile qualities would be the centrepiece. The result is a stunning armchair that boasts a beautiful colour palette and a comfortable and stylish design. The soft and luxurious fabric provides a tactile surface that adds warmth and cosiness to any room. The Hoff armchair is designed to make people feel something - to evoke emotions and create a sense of comfort and well-being.
The medium-sized armchair is perfect for relaxing and lounging, whether you're enjoying a book or chatting with friends. If you're looking for a stunning armchair that combines comfort and style, the Hoff Medium Armchair is the perfect choice. Add it to your home decor collection today and experience the beauty and elegance of Morten & Jonas' design.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.