Ongo Battery Rechargeable Lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
This is the award-winning Ongo Battery Lamp from luxury Italian lighting brand Contardi. This stylish, cep mushroom-shaped lamp is perfect for illuminating and adding a touch of magic to any room in your home. The lamp's petite size may deceive you, but its considerable impact is undeniable. Ongo is offered in three beautiful finishes: dark orange lacquered, satin gold and warm nickel lacquered, allowing you to find the perfect match for your décor.
Designed by Jessica Corr for Tzelan, Tony Chi and Contardi, this iconic portable table lamp is dimmable to two intensity levels and boasts a battery life of up to 8 hours, with a charging time of 4 hours. The USB cable type C is supplied, but the charger adapter is not included. Ongo is perfect for creating a warm and inviting atmosphere at home, and its compact form reimagines the classic mushroom silhouette as a portable lamp that can be used all over the house.
This charming modern table lamp is a must-have addition to any home, offering a touch of magic to every room. Suitable for use in any setting, from the garden to the terrace to a relaxation area, the Ongo Battery Lamp is a versatile and desirable lighting solution that is sure to turn heads. So why wait? Add the Ongo Battery Lamp to your home today and start enjoying the warm, inviting glow it provides.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.