One portable rechargeable lamp - smart
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Introducing the One portable table lamp by humble – the perfect lighting solution for any space. With its sleek and modern design, this lamp is sure to complement any decor style. The One lamp is compact and lightweight, making it easy to move from room to room or even take with you on the go. Plus, its rechargeable battery means you can enjoy up to 100 hours of wireless use without the hassle of cords or outlets. Not only is the One lamp stylish and portable, but it also offers adjustable brightness levels to suit your every need.
With just a touch of the base, you can easily switch between three different brightness levels to create the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Whether you need bright light for working or studying, or a soft glow for reading or relaxing, the One lamp has got you covered. The battery can be charged both wirelessly – on any QI standard charger – and via USB-C cable. After four to six hours the Humble One is fully charged and ready to go another round.
What makes it smart?
Once you have added the Humble One Smart or the Humble Bee (or both) to your smart lighting system you can control it any way you want. You can seamlessly dim one lamp with the app or a smart switch. Group multiple lights or for example turn them on and off at a specific time or sundown. Another great possibility is to connect them to a motion sensor so they go on when you enter the hallway or bathroom.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.