Old School Electric Industrial twin wall light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Old School Electric Industrial twin wall light is a piece that exudes vintage charm and timeless elegance. This wall light, available in two stunning finishes, antique brass, and polished nickel, sets the stage for a formal yet inviting atmosphere with its clean and simple profile.
With two exposed bulbs designed to showcase the warmth of Edison-style filament bulbs, this vintage wall light effortlessly brightens up your living room, hallway, or reading area. Its simple lines strike a balance of sophistication and freshness, making it a valuable asset to any room.
Whether your décor leans towards modern or industrial, this vintage wall light complements it perfectly. Pair it with Edison-style filament lamps to enhance the industrial ambiance, creating a captivating blend of old-world charm and contemporary style.
With an overall width of 16cm, a wall plate diameter of 10cm, and a max reach from the wall of 10cm, this wall light is as functional as it is stylish. It supports up to 60W bulbs, and its mains dimming capability allows you to set the mood just right.
Illuminate your space with the Old School Electric Industrial twin wall light and embrace the allure of vintage lighting.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.