No 7 Bar Stool
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
This refined barstool is the latest member of the Sibast No 7 family. Inspired by the No 7 dining chair, designed in 1953 by Helge Sibast, it pays homage to the lines and the spirit of the Danish Modern movement. The barstool was conceived in a close collaboration between the New York-based Danish designer Marcus Hannibal and Anna and Ditlev Sibast. Using the unique details from the Sibast No 7, such as the large moulded backrest and the tapered back legs, the dining chair has been transformed into the bold and generous Sibast No 7 barstool. The upholstered seat and large backrest make the barstool exceptionally comfortable. It comes in two heights and fits perfectly into private residences as well as restaurants, bars and hotels. Showcased here are just a few of the fabric options available for this stunning stool. We can also offer all fabrics from the Kvadrat Remix and Hallindal ranges as well as a large selection of leathers and suede. Subject to suitability we can also offer these stools in any choice of the customer's fabric or leather. For samples and expert product advice please email email@example.com.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.