Moooi Delft Blue Model 6
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Immerse your living space in enduring charm with Delft Model 6 by Moooi, where contemporary bold shapes seamlessly intertwine with classic Delft Blue decoration, evoking a timeless romantic allure. With various sizes and shapes, you'll find a Delft Blue vase to complement any interior. Crafted at 'Royal Delft' since 1653, these vases carry the legacy of centuries of exquisite Delft Blue ceramics, serving as a testament to tradition and artistry.
Embrace the lasting appeal of Delft Model 6, with each vase as a testament to unparalleled craftsmanship, seamlessly blending heritage and quality. These vases invite you to immerse yourself in the ageless beauty of classic design, adding a touch of nostalgia and a sense of history to your decor. Delft Model 6 by Moooi transcends being just a vase; it stands as a symbol of history and a tribute to the enduring allure of Delft Blue ceramics.
Make Delft Model 6 the centrepiece of your home, weaving a story of tradition, craftsmanship, and beauty while embracing the legacy of 'Royal Delft.' These ceramic masterpieces offer more than just aesthetic appeal they extend an invitation to immerse yourself in the heritage and artistry of Delft Blue ceramics, adding a touch of timeless sophistication to your interior. Explore the captivating allure of Delft Model 6 by Moooi today.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.