MOEBE Peg Step Stool
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Moebe Peg Step Stool is a true embodiment of design simplicity coupled with practical functionality. A part of the Moebe flat-pack solid oak furniture series, this step stool boasts clean lines and a warm, inviting expression. Its ingenious construction combines Scandinavian aesthetics with the convenience of efficient self-assembly. Comprising two halves seamlessly joined by wooden pegs, this step stool offers both aesthetic appeal and practical utility.
The solid oak build is not only sturdy but also environmentally responsible, bearing the FSC certification. A subtle lacquered finish ensures easy cleaning, making this step stool perfect for daily use. The step stool's innovative design extends its purpose beyond the ordinary. It provides an extra lift for reaching high shelves in the kitchen and also doubles as a low-side table or a child's stool.
Thanks to a clever gap on the seat, you can easily move it around with one hand. Furthermore, you can stack up to three of these step stools together, keeping your space neat and organized. Flat-packed for your convenience, the Moebe Peg Step Stool invites you to embrace the beauty of simplicity and versatility.
Whether you're seeking a functional solution or an aesthetic addition to your space, this step stool delivers both with a touch of Scandinavian charm.
|Overall Height (cm)
|Front to Back (cm)
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.