MAKE nordic Goliat Armchair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Discover the Goliat chair, a unique masterpiece by Danish designer Poul M. Volther, unveiled by MAKE nordic in 2017 after a long hiatus since its creation in 1953. The sculptural weight and timeless design of this architect-designed chair showcase Volther's visionary prowess. Originally a prize-winning exhibit at the Copenhagen Furniture Carpentry Exhibition, the Goliat chair remained hidden in Sweden until Jakob Volther, the architect's son, rediscovered it, giving life to this forgotten gem.
Handmade by skilled cabinetmakers in one of Denmark's premier furniture factories, the Goliat chair seamlessly blends history with modernity, offering a piece that is both an icon and a conversation starter in any home. The Goliat chair epitomises elegance and comfort with its minimalist aesthetics and surprising ergonomic design. Crafted from FSC certified oak, available in natural or black-painted finishes, it not only promises enduring quality but also aligns with sustainable practices. Elevate your space with the Goliat’s stylish lines or effortlessly integrate it with other furniture for a bespoke and personal expression.
Embrace the allure of Danish classics from the 1950s, as the Goliat chair embodies the spirit of a mighty and brave fighter, ready to make a lasting impact in your home. Tailor your Goliat chair to suit your style with choices of leather and textiles in an array of colours. The chair comes complete with three Oekotex certified cold foam cushions, featuring removable wool or leather covers, ensuring both comfort and style. Additionally, the option to add a matching footstool, designed with the same distinctive lines, allows you to complete your sitting experience.
Choose the Goliat chair to create a personal and timeless statement in your space, a design born from the past, reimagined for the present, and destined to become a cherished part of your home for generations to come.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.