Kartell Francois Ghost Mirror
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Step into a world of timeless elegance with the Kartell Francois Ghost Mirror. This contemporary wall mirror, part of the renowned Kartell Ghost collection designed by Philippe Starck, reimagines the classic baroque aesthetic of the 18th century. Crafted with precision, it features a transparent, metallic or matte polycarbonate frame, reminiscent of milled crystal, that exudes sophistication.
With its versatile design, the Francois Ghost Mirror can be easily mounted on the wall in both portrait and landscape orientations, allowing you to customise your space to perfection. The innovative transparent polycarbonate frame beautifully complements the sleek mirrored surface, striking a harmonious balance between traditional and contemporary styles. Versatile and refined, this mirror is a perfect fit for your living room, bedroom, office, hallway, or even the bathroom, effortlessly elevating the ambiance with its unusual and elegant charm.
Embrace the allure of the Francois Ghost Mirror and transform your surroundings with its blend of classic beauty and contemporary design. Add a touch of sophistication to your space and let the mirror become the centrepiece that enchants all who behold it. Discover a world of refined style and create a captivating atmosphere that reflects your unique taste and personality with this extraordinary piece from Kartell.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.