Kartell Componibili Metal Cabinet
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Enjoy the captivating allure of the Kartell Componibili Metal Set of compartments, a practical storage solution that seamlessly merges functionality with elegant design. Originally introduced in 1967, this modular element has since become a timeless furnishing classic, adored for its versatility and ability to adapt to any room in your home. Embodying contemporary style, the modern-day Componibili comes in three dazzling metallic finishes, exuding a touch of luxury that elevates your living spaces to new heights.
Available in fixed compositions of two or three non-stackable elements, this product promises to be a chic addition to your interior. Designed by the ingenious Anna Castelli Ferrieri, the Componibili showcases an original and practical design that effortlessly blends into any space. Its sliding doors ensure efficient use of space, making it a perfect storage solution for the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, or living room. Crafted from durable ABS plastic, it adapts seamlessly to various applications, serving as a versatile side table at your bedside or desk, and even creating exciting height differences when placed on top of a chest of compartments.
With multiple colour and size options available, ranging from 2 to 4 compartments, you have the freedom to curate the perfect arrangement that suits your unique preferences. Experience the timeless allure of the Componibili, a design classic that stands the test of time and remains modern with its conciseness and innovation. Garnering acclaim from prestigious institutions such as the Museum of Modern Art in New York and the Centre George Pompidou in Paris, these storage systems are celebrated as timeless classics. The 2014 Milan furniture fair saw the introduction of the metallic editions, including gold, copper, and silver, adding a touch of opulence to the plastic material, elevating this product to the status of luxury furniture.
Embrace the elegance and practicality of the Kartell Componibili Metal Set of compartments, and transform your home with a touch of contemporary luxury.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.