Ivy horizontal pendant
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Nature and its life-giving beauty and strength serve as the model for a unique lighting concept called Ivy. The Ivy range offers a special system of modular components, thanks to which it can be used to achieve a highly innovative take on decorative lighting in both vertical and horizontal compositions.
The collection features three sizes in opal or smoke glass. Variable, elegant, and precise in workmanship all the way down to the smallest detail, Ivy is a high-tech lighting concept well suited to both commercial and residential applications. In intimate home settings, for example, a single elegant branch can be used, or multiple branches can be joined together to create a curtain of light. Ivy has many forms and justly takes its place among artistic, so-called bespoke, lighting installations.
IP (Ingress Protection) rating relates to how resistant the light is to moisture and dust. The higher the IP rating, the more protected the light is. Bathroom and outdoor lights should be at least IP44 rated so that they are protected from splashes and weathering
LED Colour Temperature
‘Colour temperature’ relates to the colour shade of the light, measured in Kelvins (K). There are 4 main LED light colours to choose from:
Very warm (under 2700K) and warm white (2700-3200K) indicates a yellow tint for subtle, cosy lighting better suited to bedrooms and living rooms.
Daylight bulbs (4000K-5000K) imitate natural light making them a versatile choice for any space.
Cool white (4000K-5000K) indicates more of a blue hue and bright lighting which complements more modern and contemporary decor, ideal for bathrooms and kitchens.
Types of Bulb
With many different types of bulb to choose from, picking the right one is key. We’ve highlighted some of the most popular to help you select the right one for your fitting and room.
Bayonet cap (BC) bulbs come with a push and twist locking mechanism and are usually used for mains voltage lamps, though they may also be found in some low voltage halogen lamps. The Small bayonet cap (SBC) is typically 15mm in diameter, while the Bayonet cap is 22mm in diameter.
Edison screw cap (E type) bulbs are the standard screw-in light bulb used widely around the world. These are available in a range of different sizes and apply to different types of bulb including LED, CFL and incandescent. The two most popular are E14 and E27.
GU and GZ types are the most common spotlight bulbs used in a wide range of our lighting. GU4 and GU5.3 are pins, while GU10 and GZ10 have locking mechanisms that require a push and twist to fit the bulb. The GU10 has a slight bevel whereas the GZ10 does not and has a more square base. These bulbs typically come in Halogen or LED versions.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.