Hanging Hoop Chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Lee Broom Hanging Hoop Chair effortlessly combines elegance and comfort, creating a captivating focal point for any space. Suspended from above, this extraordinary chair features two circular hoops, either in Black or Brass steel finish, meticulously joined together. The seat and backrest are luxuriously upholstered in vibrant Red Kvadrat wool, adding a touch of opulence to its contemporary design.
With the necessary hardware included, it is ready to be effortlessly hung, provided there is a well-supported beam. Designed by the renowned British designer Lee Broom, the Hanging Hoop Chair has captured the attention of trend setters worldwide.
Its popularity reached new heights when it unexpectedly graced Beyoncé's visual album Black is King. Broom was taken aback by the surprise inclusion, revealing that Beyoncé's team had initially approached him for a secret project. To his astonishment, the music icon later acquired the chair for her own home, ultimately featuring it in her visionary album. Experience the allure of the Hanging Hoop Chair, this striking piece adds a unique touch to any interior, whether it's a stylish living room, a trendy office, or a luxurious lounge.
Embrace the fusion of design and comfort with this exquisite chair that has captivated the attention of Beyoncé herself. Elevate your space with the Lee Broom Hanging Hoop Chair and indulge in its unparalleled allure and unparalleled comfort.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.