GUBI Violin fully upholstered dining chair bundle set
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Elevate your dining experience with the Violin Dining Chair Bundle by GUBI, designed by the Danish-Italian duo GamFratesi. These chairs exude a timeless charm, harmoniously blending classical grace with contemporary flair. Much like the musical instrument it's named after, the Violin Chair features two parallel lines extending from the backrest, evoking the strings of a violin while providing essential support.
The chair's elegant details, such as subtle curves where the lines intersect with the horizontal bar, add an air of sophistication, setting it apart as a masterpiece of design excellence. Its powder-coated steel legs gently taper, offering both strength and elegance, while a generous seat and a half-arm backrest envelop you in comfort. Whether gracing your dining table or adorning your living space, the Violin Chair seamlessly transitions between the roles of a dining chair and an armchair, ensuring an inviting and luxurious seating experience.
This bundle offers the flexibility to choose from 4, 6, or 8 chairs, and you can select from two fabric upholstery options, allowing you to tailor your dining area to your unique style. The Violin Dining Chair Bundle by GUBI is more than just furniture; it's an embodiment of timeless elegance, where form and function engage in a harmonious dance. With its exquisite design and versatility, this bundle promises a symphony of style and comfort that lingers in the hearts of all who encounter it.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.