GUBI TS Outdoor Coffee Table - Round 80cm
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Elevate your outdoor space with the luxurious TS Outdoor Coffee Table by Gubi. A perfect combination of style and functionality, this coffee table is designed to suit any setting with its timeless and exclusive design. The beautifully veined white travertine tabletop adds sophistication and character to the piece and perfectly complements the sharp, geometric base crafted from powder-coated stainless steel.
Designed by GamFratesi, this coffee table is fortified for outdoor use with a special powder coating on the sculptural base and a cement solution in the travertine stone crevices, making it both resistant and elegant. It's the ideal accessory for your patio or terrace, perfect for relaxing with a drink or displaying decorative objects. Crafted from premium quality materials, this coffee table is built to last. With a diameter of 800mm and a height of 350mm, it offers ample surface area while maintaining a sleek, minimalist profile.
It is easy to keep it looking its best, simply remove spots with a damp cloth and mild soap as necessary, and store indoors during the winter."
|Overall Height (cm)||35|
Materials and construction:
|Table top material||Travertine stone|
|Table - leg material||Stainless steel,|
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.