GUBI Satellite Wall Light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The long-awaited revival of the Satellite Wall Lamp by Mathieu Matégot is finally here, boasting two Rigitulle shades mounted on sculptural metal arms that create an interplay of transparency, weightlessness, and balance. The shades are available in Creamy White, Soft Black Semi Matte, or a combination of the two, mounted on a Soft Black Semi Matte fixture and arms.
The Satellite Wall Lamp's unique design is perfect for any modern interior, whether at home or in corporate workplaces or hospitality. The Gubi Satellite Wall Lamp is a daring and contemporary take on the conventional wall light, featuring two steel arms supporting individual oval Rigitulle shades. The clever interplay of light and shadow creates an ethereal glow, making it a stylish statement-making piece as well as a practical light. With its striking design, the Satellite Wall Lamp is perfect for use in a modern dining room or living room space.
The Satellite Wall Lamp unites contrasting materials and shapes into one beautiful structure, reimagining the conventional wall light. Crafted to provide ambient lighting, as well as to surprise and delight, the Satellite Wall Lamp boasts a unique and sculptural profile that can adapt to a range of interior settings. With its return after almost 70 years, the Satellite Wall Lamp is a highly desirable addition to any modern interior.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.