GUBI Pacha Ottoman
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Immerse yourself in luxury with the Pacha Lounge Ottoman by Gubi, an exquisite complement to Pierre Paulin's iconic 1975 design. Reflecting the evolving design ethos of its era, this ottoman harmonises with the rounded elegance and perfect proportions of its chair counterpart. Paulin's meticulous craftsmanship is evident in the ottoman's subtle elevation on its base and the stitching lines that intricately trace the foam and upholstery.
Pierre Paulin's avant-garde vision extended to redefine modern living through the Pacha Lounge Ottoman, embracing the low-level lifestyle with its curvaceous, whimsical, and organic shapes. Crafted with an unwavering focus on comfort, this ottoman envelops the body in a cocoon of relaxation and cosiness, offering a unique seating experience. From its inception to the contemporary era, the Pacha Lounge Ottoman remains a testament to honesty and functionality, breathing life and character into any interior setting. Elevate your space with this desirable accent that seamlessly marries timeless design with a commitment to comfort.
Indulge in the allure of the Pacha Lounge Ottoman, a symbol of sophistication and luxury that stands as a captivating piece in its own right. With a nod to the past and a vision for the future, this ottoman embodies the essence of timeless design, making it a coveted addition to discerning interiors. Imbue your living spaces with the legacy of Pierre Paulin, where every curve and stitch tells a story of comfort, style, and enduring elegance.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.