GUBI C-Chair Outdoor Dining Chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Gubi C-Chair Outdoor Dining Chair is the perfect addition to any modern outdoor space. Designed by Marcel Gascoin in 1947, this chair is an outdoor optimized version of the original C-Chair, featuring a sturdy teak frame and a tightly woven seat and backrest made from an outdoor all-weather fiber.
The C-Chair Outdoor has been carefully crafted with traditional joinery techniques to ensure maximum comfort and durability. The sleek and slender design of the C-Chair Outdoor makes it perfect for any outdoor setting, from a cozy balcony to a spacious patio. Its lightweight characteristics make it easy to move between indoor and outdoor environments, providing versatility and convenience.
Whether you're hosting an outdoor dinner party or simply relaxing with a book, the C-Chair Outdoor offers a comfortable and stylish seating solution. In summary, the Gubi C-Chair Outdoor Dining Chair is a timeless and elegant piece of outdoor furniture. Expertly crafted with traditional joinery techniques and high-quality materials, this chair provides lasting comfort and durability. Its sleek and slender design is perfect for any modern outdoor space, while its lightweight characteristics make it easy to move and versatile for indoor and outdoor use.
|Overall Height (cm)||81|
|Front to Back (cm)||53|
|Seat height (cm)||48|
Materials and construction:
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.