Greta M. Grossman
One of the few iconic female designers of mid-century design, Greta M Grossman had a prolific career spanning two continents. Born and raised in Sweden, Greta moved to Los Angeles in 1940 following her marriage. Continuing on her work from Europe, Greta is credited for bringing Scandinavian modernism to the stars, including Ingrid Bergman, Frank Sinatra and Greta Garbo.
After her retirement in 1966, Greta's timeless and popular designs all but disappeared from the design landscape. Fortunately however, Danish design brand GUBI has recently reissued a number of her most celebrated and accomplished pieces to bring her impressive work back into the 21st century consciousness.
Showing 10 Products
- Grashoppa pendant lightFrom £349.00
- G10 pendant lightFrom £449.00
- 25% offOutlet - Grashoppa floor lamp - BlackRRP £699.00 Special Price £524.25
- Grashoppa table lampFrom £449.00
- Cobra table lightFrom £449.00
- Grashoppa floor lampFrom £699.00
- Cobra wall lightFrom £449.00
- 62 dresserFrom £2,799.00
- 62 desk£2,999.00