Grashoppa floor lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Step into the world of timeless design with the Grashoppa Floor Lamp, an iconic piece created by the pioneering designer Greta M. Grossman in 1947. Part of GUBI's iconic Grasshoppa collection, this floor lamp pays abstract homage to the insect it shares its name with, captivating with its angular and striking shape, reminiscent of a grasshopper's bent legs. As unique and innovative today as it was 70 years ago, the Grashoppa Floor Lamp stands as a true testament to the enduring power of visionary design.
Crafted with precision and artistry, the lamp features a tubular steel tripod stand that tilts backward, infusing a sense of life and dynamism into its design. The elongated conical shade, made of aluminium, is thoughtfully ball-jointed onto the arm, offering the freedom to direct the light with minimal glare, while ensuring both ambient and directional illumination. Its versatile design makes it a perfect addition to living rooms, home offices, or any contemporary space seeking a touch of elegance and functionality.
The Grashoppa Floor Lamp boasts a shade diameter of 15cm, a shade height of 23.3cm, and an overall width of 43.5cm, making it a sleek and compact lighting solution. With an overall height of 125.3cm, it stands tall, commanding attention and becoming an object of fascination in any room it graces.
A true feat of design engineering, the tubular flexible arm can be effortlessly bent in all directions, and the shade can rotate 360°, giving you complete control over the direction of light, adding to its versatility and functionality.
Greta M. Grossman's whimsical design language is embodied in the distinctive elongated conical shade, offering a beautiful blend of organic and modern aesthetics. The powder-coated aluminium base, weighted with a cast iron ballast, ensures stability and durability, while the powder-coated stand and shade complete the ensemble with a touch of contemporary flair.
The Grashoppa Floor Lamp not only provides a perfect, functional addition but also doubles as a sophisticated light object that adds an artistic dimension to any space. Experience the timeless allure of the Grashoppa Floor Lamp and embrace the remarkable legacy of Greta M. Grossman, whose designs have become collectible classics, celebrated and coveted by design enthusiasts worldwide.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.