Fragile Table Light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Discover the Fragile Table Light from Marset, a captivating fusion of timeless design and contemporary elegance. Renowned designer Jaume Ramírez has artfully reimagined the archetypal table lamp, introducing a mesmerising blend of geometric shapes. The lamp's striking composition features a harmonious interplay of a cone and a sphere, delicately cradling a cylindrical source of ambient light that emanates from below.
Intrinsically connected to the lamp's allure is the use of glass, a material that not only reveals the light source but also embodies purity and lightness. The Fragile Table Light transcends temporal boundaries, seamlessly integrating remnants of the past with the emotional resonance of the present. Its effortlessly standing structure pays homage to traditional oil lamps and candles, drawing inspiration from their illuminating essence while articulating a contemporary fragility through the language of glass.
This innovative design serves as a tribute to the rich history of table lamps, breathing new life into a classic fixture with the delicate beauty of glass forms. The Fragile Table Light invites you to bask in the warm, diffused glow it casts, creating an atmosphere that encapsulates both the nostalgia of the past and the fragility of the present moment.
Elevate your space with this exquisite embodiment of design evolution and timeless elegance.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.