Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Robin Day challenged conventional sofa design by intentionally exposing the timber frame on the outside, creating a distinctive and handsome signature feature. Now, Case Furniture presents an authentic reissue of the Forum, capturing the essence of this bold design and paying homage to its original dimensions and aesthetic.
The Forum sofa and armchair by Case Furniture allow you to rediscover the allure of mid-century elegance. With a hardwood frame and exquisite finger joint details, these pieces celebrate the beauty of their construction, with chrome-plated legs adding a touch of sophistication. Careful attention to detail has ensured that the reissued collection maintains the integrity of Robin Day's vision.
Modern materials, such as Dacron-wrapped foam cushions, offer ultimate comfort and structure, while solid walnut or oak replaces the tropical hardwood veneers of the past. A metal-reinforced frame guarantees strength and longevity, ensuring that the Forum stands the test of time. Exclusive to Case, the Forum is available in both sofa and armchair variations, allowing you to choose the perfect fit for your space. The options of walnut or oak frames harmonize beautifully with a selection of upholstery choices. Opt for the timeless allure of black or mocha brown leather, or indulge in the textured charm of chalk, moss, or slate bouclé fabric.
With its ability to blend seamlessly with various interior styles, the Forum by Case Furniture promises to be a cherished addition to your home, embodying the spirit of mid-century design while exuding contemporary sophistication.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.