Flume Wall Light IP44 Rated
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Flume Wall Light IP44 rated is a stunning addition to any bathroom décor. Crafted by J.Adams, a renowned British lighting manufacturer, this exquisite piece features an elegant reeded brass body available in antique brass, satin brass, bronze or satin nickel finish, paired with a clear or frosted reeded glass shade.
Designed with a refined slimline form that embodies contemporary yet classic design, this wall light is a perfect nod to the Art Deco era. Its LED light source creates a delicately refracted illumination through the reeded glass, casting a functional task light downwards while adding a decorative touch to your space.
Ideal for bathrooms, the Flume Wall Light IP44 rated is a versatile and timeless piece that exudes both sophistication and functionality. It is designed by the talented Will Earl and proudly made in England, ensuring quality craftsmanship that will last for years to come.
The Flume Wall Light IP44 rated is ready to install and transform any space into a work of art. Elevate your home décor with this beautifully designed and expertly crafted piece that will leave your guests in awe.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.