Discus ap Wall Light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Indulge in the luxurious and contemporary design of the Discus ap wall light. Created by the renowned MKV Design Studio for Contardi, this lighting fixture is the epitome of modern elegance. Available in two sizes, the Discus range features a sleek and minimalist style, with a bold graphic line that accentuates the shape and design of the product. The interlocking discs, available in white or black, are accentuated by a semi-polished brass metal ring, combining to create a striking contrast against the white opal diffuser.
This wall light exudes a touch of luxury, making it a perfect fit for high-end hospitality contexts. Additionally, the 120° rotating arm allows the light to uniformly spread across the entire surface, making it a versatile lighting fixture suitable for any residential setting. Make a bold statement with the Discus ap wall light, an ideal lighting solution for contemporary homes.
This product range is perfect for anyone who desires a sleek and minimalist aesthetic, while also seeking a touch of luxury. Enhance the ambiance of your living space and add a touch of modern elegance with the Discus ap wall light.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.