Case Furniture Tanso lounge collection - Exclusive to Holloways of Ludlow
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Every house needs a sofa, and every garden needs one too. Thanks to this lovely garden furniture bundle, you can transform your garden into a lounge for the summer. The Tanso range draws inspiration from the minimalist elegance of Japanese furniture. With a strong emphasis on meticulous craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and intricate design, this sofa elevates the standards of outdoor furniture.
Created by the talented designer David Irwin and expertly crafted using premium grade-A teak, the Tanso Sofa boasts remarkable durability and outstanding resistance to varying weather conditions, making it ideal for outdoor settings. To enhance comfort, the sofa comes equipped with plush seat pads and cushions covered in breathable, easy-to-clean grey outdoor fabric.
This thoughtful addition further enhances the overall appeal of the Tanso garden furniture range, offering the perfect solution for laid-back alfresco lounging experiences. This bundle also comes with the stunning yet comfortable Tanso sofa armchair which individualises the array of benefits offered by the 3 seater sofa. This bundle combines to create a cosy, yet stylish outdoor lounge. Soak up the sun in luxury and comfort this summer.
3 seater sofa:
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.