Carl Hansen & Son CH20 Elbow chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The CH20 Elbow chair by Carl Hansen & Son is a highly desirable piece that seamlessly combines exquisite form with exceptional materials. Originally designed by the legendary Hans J. Wegner in 1956, this iconic chair was reintroduced by Carl Hansen and Son in 2005, nearly half a century after its initial launch. With its attractive and simplistic design, the CH20 is not only a stackable dining chair but also a perfect choice for a stylish desk chair.
Hans J. Wegner's innovative approach shines through in the CH20 Elbow chair, as he explored new materials such as moulded veneer. The seat of this remarkable chair is crafted from 11 layers of this material, ensuring unparalleled stability and durability. To further enhance comfort, the seat is available upholstered in luxurious fabric or supple leather, catering to individual preferences and adding a touch of sophistication.
The CH20 Elbow chair stands as one of Hans Wegner's most elegant creations and make it a choice for both home, offices and dining rooms. Experience effortless comfort for extended periods, thanks to the CH20's ergonomic design and meticulous craftsmanship. With its perfect blend of timeless aesthetics and exceptional functionality, this chair is truly a desirable addition to any space.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.