Bell Portable Rechargeable Lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Introducing the Tom Dixon Bell Portable LED, a masterpiece of minimalist design. Crafted from brass, copper, or chrome-plated steel, Bell embodies the essence of reductionism, showcasing a hyper-polished reflective surface that effortlessly mirrors the tones and traits of its environment. Its concealed diffuser emits a soft, inviting glow, creating an ambiance of pure elegance and tranquillity.
With its sleek and versatile design, Bell Portable LED is suitable for indoor, outdoor, and even bathroom use. Whether adorning your living room, patio, or vanity, this portable luminaire adds a touch of sophistication to any space. Its rechargeable feature allows for effortless convenience, with a swift 5-hour charge time and an impressive battery life of 7-9 hours, ensuring uninterrupted illumination throughout your day.
Available in an array of finishes, including timeless black, sleek silver, luxurious gold, and captivating copper, the Bell table lamp lets you customize your lighting experience. Equipped with an integrated, smooth dimmer and a weighted base for enhanced stability, this exceptional piece merges form and functionality seamlessly. Embrace the allure of simplicity with the Tom Dixon Bell Portable LED and transform your space into a haven of refined beauty.
Unlock the captivating charm of the Bell Portable Light by Tom Dixon, where minimalism meets versatility.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.