Audo Copenhagen Elizabeth Lounge Chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Step into the realm of regal sophistication with the Elizabeth Lounge Chair by Audo Copenhagen. This well-proportioned masterpiece exudes an undeniable charm that reflects its royal heritage. Originally known as the Model U56, it was later christened the Elizabeth Chair in honour of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, who acquired two of these chairs during their official visit to Denmark in 1958. The chair's sculpted armrests, combined with the luxurious leather-upholstered low seat and its sleek, sleigh-like back, epitomise the quintessential Danish Modern design.
The Elizabeth Lounge Chair is more than just a piece of furniture; it's a nod to a bygone era of elegance and a testament to timeless design. Its refined lines and graceful curves make it an embodiment of understated luxury, a true gem in the world of interior design. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this chair effortlessly blends classic aesthetics with modern comfort, providing a throne of relaxation fit for a king or queen. Elevate your living space with the Elizabeth Lounge Chair and relish in the majestic allure of its Danish Modern design.
The chair's rich history and striking silhouette make it a coveted addition to any interior. Whether you place it in a corner for contemplative moments or as a centerpiece for your decor, the Elizabeth Lounge Chair offers a unique blend of heritage and contemporary comfort. It's more than just a chair; it's a statement of timeless elegance that beckons you to sit and bask in its regal splendor.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.