Anglepoise Original 1227 Short Wall Light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Anglepoise Original 1227 Short Wall Light is a perfect combination of style and function. This wall light is an impressive adaptation of the iconic Anglepoise 1227, featuring chrome fittings, a monochrome palette, and a fully rotational shade. It is perfect for both home and office settings, providing subtle ambient light or directed illumination with ease.
The Original 1227 Short Wall Light boasts a discrete switch on the back plate, adding to its ease of use. It is available in two sizes, original or mini, and can be used in a linear series along a hallway, over a kitchen counter or bedside.
The Original 1227™ Mini Collection is the smallest of the Original Range, offering playful, versatile, classic and authentic lighting. It comes with traditional chrome fittings, our iconic shade shape, and plaques etched with the Anglepoise® logo. Whether you choose the original size or the mini format, the Anglepoise Original 1227 Short Wall Light will complement your interior and add a touch of timeless British style to your space.
Based on George Cawardine's 1934 design, the Original 1227 Short Wall Light features the iconic shade that angles light in any direction. It is perfect for smaller spaces, with Anglepoise adapting the classic design to create versatility in modern spaces. With the same functionality and style as the original design, the 1227 Mini wall light offers everything you could ever wish for in a wall-hung light source.
Please note that different sizes of this model require different bulbs: if you choose the Mini, you will need an E14 bulb, while the Original size requires an E27 bulb. The Anglepoise Original 1227 Short Wall Light is a small, stylish and super-functional lighting solution, with a wall mount base and button switch that adds to its chic appeal. Don't miss out on this impressive adaptation of an iconic design that will elevate any interior with its timeless style and functionality.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.