Ambit pendant light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Ambit Pendant Light by Muuto is a timeless and versatile lamp that exudes strong Scandinavian character. Designed by TAF Studio, this pendant light showcases clean lines and minimalist aesthetics, making it a perfect addition to any contemporary space. Crafted from handspun aluminium, the Ambit pendant light combines old craftsmanship techniques with modern design sensibilities.
Available in four sizes and a variety of colours, the Ambit pendant light offers endless possibilities for customisation and versatility. The exterior shade features a soft, hand-painted finish in a range of beautiful hues, while the white painted interior creates a delicate contrast and ensures a pleasant and bright light is emitted by the lamp.
Whether suspended alone above a dining table for a stunning centrepiece or clustered in an elegant formation over a kitchen island, the Ambit pendant light makes a bold statement wherever it is placed. Its sleek lines, soft colors, and round shape embody the essence of Scandinavian design, providing a warm and inviting atmosphere to any room.
With its enduring design, the Muuto Ambit Pendant Light adds style and character to your home. Available in a variety of sizes, it seamlessly adapts to different interiors, whether used in symmetrical formations or as a standalone piece. Elevate your space with the Muuto Ambit Pendant Light and enjoy the perfect blend of Scandinavian craftsmanship and contemporary design.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.