Vitra Eames Elephant
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Embrace the enchanting legacy of Charles and Ray Eames with the Eames Elephant by Vitra. Originating from their visionary minds in 1945, this iconic design, now crafted in plastic, transcends generations, serving as both a playful toy and a chic decorative piece. Available in a spectrum of vibrant colours, it transcends the boundaries of children's rooms, making it a covetable addition to any interior.
Distinguished by its timeless and whimsical form, the Eames Elephant exudes a captivating charm that effortlessly captures the hearts of design enthusiasts and connoisseurs alike. Its versatility knows no bounds – whether as a whimsical companion for little ones or as an eye-catching decorative element in adult spaces, this beloved design offers a touch of playful sophistication.
Choose from a palette of colours to effortlessly integrate this artful piece into your decor, infusing your space with the enduring spirit of the Eameses' creative brilliance. Indulge in the allure of the Eames Elephant by Vitra, a celebration of iconic design that transcends age and space. Its plastic rendition stands as a testament to the enduring influence of Charles and Ray Eames, elevating interiors with its irresistible charm. A statement of creativity and artistry, this piece beckons you to infuse your living spaces with a dash of whimsy and style, proving that great design is ageless and eternally desirable.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.