Tint glass - set of 2
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Introducing the Tint Glass by HAY, a part of the Tint collection. Crafted from delicately tinted borosilicate glass, these glasses offer a touch of elegance and sophistication to your drinkware collection. Available in sets of two, you can choose from a range of sizes and colours to suit your personal style and preferences. The Tint Glass is designed with attention to detail, combining beauty and functionality.
The borosilicate glass construction ensures durability and heat resistance, making these glasses perfect for both hot and cold beverages. Whether you're enjoying a morning espresso, a refreshing cocktail, or a small serving of dessert, the Tiny Glass adds a touch of charm to your table setting. With their soft tinted hues, these glasses create a subtle yet stylish aesthetic that complements any occasion. Whether it's a casual gathering or an intimate dinner party, the Tiny Glass sets the stage for a delightful drinking experience.
Elevate your drinkware collection with the Tint Tiny Glass by HAY and enjoy sipping in style.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.