Thonet 118 Chair - TP29 black
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Discover the timeless allure of the Thonet 118 Chair, a classic wooden chair that effortlessly infuses subtle elegance into any dining table or restaurant setting. Drawing inspiration from Michael Thonet's mid-19th-century principle of minimalist design, the 118 chair takes this concept a step further.
Designed by Sebastian Herkner, this chair combines minimalism with sophisticated details, resulting in a design that is both refined and distinguished. The distinctive shape of the chair's legs adds to its allure. With rounded contours on the outer side and sleek straight lines on the inner side, the design beautifully echoes the horseshoe shape of the seating surface. This unique feature sets the 118 chair apart, showcasing its thoughtful craftsmanship and attention to detail. The bentwood seat frame and meticulously handcrafted seat, adorned with canework, pay homage to the iconic Thonet 214 chair, adding a touch of heritage and tradition to this contemporary masterpiece.
Experience the understated elegance of the Thonet 118 Chair, a fusion of minimalism and finesse. Its timeless design and sophisticated craftsmanship make it a perfect choice for both modern and traditional interiors. Whether placed around a dining table or adorning a restaurant space, this chair exudes a sense of refinement that is sure to captivate.
Embrace the legacy of Thonet and elevate your space with the subtle beauty of the 118 chair, an embodiment of craftsmanship and enduring style.
|Overall Height (cm)||80|
|Front to Back (cm)||50|
|Seat height (cm)||46|
Materials and construction:
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.