The Japan Sofa 2
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Finn Juhl Japan Sofa 2 is a masterpiece of simplicity and elegance that exudes a serene and refined vibe. Inspired by traditional Japanese building techniques, this two-seater sofa features a beautiful walnut frame that is visible from every angle and designed to mimic a Japanese temple door. The upholstered seat and back cushions rest lightly upon the wooden structure, creating a spacious and inviting seating experience.
Finn Juhl's partnership with France & Son led to a series of furniture that perfectly combined industrial production with simplistic designs that were prevalent in the 1950s. The Japan Series is a prime example of this collaboration, consisting of an armchair, a footstool, a two-seater sofa, and a three-seater sofa. Finn Juhl's attention to detail is evident in the brass brackets that separate the backrest from the bearing frame, emphasizing the distinction between the carried and carrying elements. Available in oak or walnut with hand-sewn upholstery in fabric or leather, the Finn Juhl Japan Sofa 2 is a timeless design that will elevate any living space. Its sublime simplicity, exquisite craftsmanship, and refined elegance make it a highly desirable addition to any home.
Get ready to relax and unwind in style with this exquisite piece of furniture that will surely impress your guests.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.