The Japan Chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Introducing the Finn Juhl Japan Chair - a stunning piece of furniture that fuses the beauty of Japanese traditions with expert Danish craftsmanship. Designed in 1957 in partnership with furniture manufacturer France & Son, the Japan series takes inspiration from traditional Japanese building techniques.
The chair's sublime simplicity is a far cry from Juhl's earlier designs, with a solid horizontal backrest resting on slightly tapered legs that provide a nod to a Japanese temple door. The chair's elegant frame is visible from every angle, radiating serene simplicity and sophistication. Available in oak or walnut, with hand-sewn upholstery in fabric or leather, the chair is defined by its minimalist design that truly invites you to sit back and relax.
Even with its simple construction, Finn Juhl emphasizes the difference between the carried and the carrying elements by separating the backrest from the bearing frame with brackets in brass. The Japan Chair is a perfect addition to any contemporary living room. It's a testament to Finn Juhl's commitment to organic shapes and simple designs that reigned in the 1950s. With an open, spacious seat and an optically refined impression, this chair is sure to turn heads. The Japan Chair is a true work of art, a beautiful blend of form and function.
So, whether you're looking to add some elegance to your living space or need a comfortable spot to relax, the Finn Juhl Japan Chair is a perfect choice.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.