The 108 Chair
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Finn Juhl 108 Chair is a truly exceptional piece of furniture that blends stunning design with unrivaled comfort. Designed by Finn Juhl in 1946, with angled sidebars and sliding crossbars, the chair has unexpected movement and dynamics that add a unique touch to its design.
Whether you're using it around the dining table, in the living room or in the office, this chair is perfect for any space. Crafted from solid oak, walnut or black painted finish and upholstered with either luxurious textile or leather, the 108 Chair exudes sophistication and timeless elegance. Its beautiful floating seat and backrest, combined with a solid wood frame, are built to a craftsman-like quality that ensures durability and longevity. The chair's subtle details, including its angled sidebars and sliding crossbars, make it a beautiful and functional addition to any home or office.
Finn Juhl's philosophy of separating the carried and carrying elements, creating space, is clearly evident in the 108 Chair. Despite its upholstered design and exceptional comfort, the chair manages to maintain its lightness and elegance from all angles. If you're looking for a stunning piece of furniture that is both comfortable and functional, the Finn Juhl 108 Chair is the perfect choice.
This Danish modern style chair is a beautiful embodiment of natural materials in design, making it a desirable addition to any space.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.