Tala Loop wall light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Loop Wall Light from Tala is a new addition to the sustainable light series, designed with a futuristic outlook for the future. The light combines the fitting and shade, and each aluminum part is precision-cut to create its unique shape, which crowns the matte white bulb placed at the center. The light is paired with Tala's Sphere LED bulbs, which have dim-to-warm characteristics and a moon-like form, accentuating Loop's ethereal power.
Loop takes inspiration from the infinite recyclable potential of aluminum and focuses on the efficient use of materials. The aluminum is anodized from its raw state to create distinct tones and showcase the material's natural luster. The light is available in Gold and Dark Grey finishes, and has a IP44 wet rating suitable for outdoor use.
The Loop Wall Light is fitted with a dark grey braided cable and an in-line dimmer for easy use. Paired with the Sphere III and Sphere IV LED bulbs, this lamp provides a warm and inviting ambiance, making it perfect as a bedside or desk lamp or for accenting your existing lighting scheme. The Loop Wall Light is a perfect blend of aesthetics and functionality, and its sustainable design makes it an ideal choice for environmentally conscious buyers.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.