Skynest ceiling/wall light
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Designed by Marcel Wanders studio for Flos, the Skynest ceiling/wall light is a stunning blend of elegance and innovation. Its captivating design showcases a dome crafted entirely from woven cord and filaments of light, creating a mesmerising visual effect.
The Skynest utilizes fabric-covered LED strips to redefine illumination, offering a unique perspective on lighting. Equipped with a built-in balancing system, this light fixture ensures complete stability, making it suitable for various environments. Whether used in residential, commercial, or hospitality settings, the Skynest becomes a striking focal point that adds a touch of charm and sophistication.
It is available in four vibrant colors, further enhancing its visual appeal and allowing you to customise the lighting experience to suit your space. Elevate your interior with the Skynest ceiling/wall light. Its harmonious blend of elegant aesthetics and technological innovation creates a captivating ambiance. Experience a new dimension of lighting as the Skynest illuminates your space with its mesmerising woven dome and fabric-covered LED strips. Let this extraordinary piece by Marcel Wanders studio for Flos redefine your perception of illumination.
Complete the set with the matching Skynest pendant, offering a cohesive lighting solution that effortlessly complements the Skynest ceiling/wall light. With its coordinated design and consistent color options, you can create a harmonious and stylish lighting ensemble throughout your space.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.