Ring Light Polished Gold
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Polished Gold Ring Light by Lee Broom is a stunning pendant light, which fuses simplicity and elegance. This iconic design features a striking, polished gold sphere which is beautifully pierced by a dimmable LED tube. The overall result is a gorgeous ring of light, suspended from the ceiling.
You can adjust the ambience, meaning it is ideal for any room, whether you want it to illuminate your dining table or give an unmissable style and charm to your lounge. The light is made by Lee Broom, who is one of the UK’s leading product designers.
Drawing from his fashion design background, he aspires to embrace and delve into fresh concepts while maintaining a distinct house style. By utilizing top-notch materials and incorporating cutting-edge technology, Lee Broom continually evolves and pioneers, culminating in his unique fusion of classicism and modernity.
|Overall height (cm)
|Overall length of fitting (cm)
|Overall width of fitting (cm)
|Product weight (kg)
|Electrical cable length (cm)
Materials and construction:
|Electrical cable material
|Electrical cable colour
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.