Omar Bowl 01
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Indulge in the artistic collaboration between raawii and Omar Sosa with the Omar Bowl 01, a brilliant sculptural creation that reflects their passion for design and craftsmanship. Handmade in Portugal, these ceramic pieces are the embodiment of creativity, where lavishly superimposed elements allow you to stack two differently sized bowls, resulting in a surprisingly modern and sleek silhouette.
Drawing inspiration from the natural world, the rich and vibrant colour palette adds joyous intensity, remarkable restraint, and a touch of poetry and geometry to this collection. The Omar Bowl 01 doesn't just serve a purpose; it is a work of art in itself. Its modern and elegant design makes it perfect for presenting food in style, but it's versatile enough to be a trinket tray or to hold whatever you see fit. Raawii stands for quality, ensuring optimal conditions for employees, craftsmen, and designers.
Designer Omar Sosa's approach was instinctive and hands-on, allowing the pieces to take form naturally, resulting in a creation that exudes a primitive energy. Embrace the uniqueness of these handmade and glazed pieces from Portugal, where charming variations celebrate craftsmanship. Note: All items are handmade and glazed in Portugal, so expect charming and unique final products due to the craftsmanship involved.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.