Old School Electric Tapered blown glass pendant - smoked
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Introducing the Old School Electric Tapered Blown Glass Pendant Light in a stunning new smoked finish. This pendant light is a testament to timeless elegance and has been meticulously handcrafted to seamlessly blend with any contemporary interior. Whether hung alone or in a series of three, its beauty is undeniable.
The Tapered Blown Glass Pendant Light is available in two sizes and comes with a choice of two types of standard fittings: polished nickel with a black flex or antique brass with a brown flex. To infuse a touch of style, consider pairing this pendant with a filament bulb, which complements the new smoked finish beautifully.
Please note that our blown glass pendants may exhibit small air bubbles, showcasing their artisanal, handcrafted nature.
Elevate your living space with the Old School Electric Tapered Blown Glass Pendant Light in the exquisite smoked finish.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.
- Old School Electric Globe blown glass pendant - smokedRRP £119.00 From £59.50
- Old School Electric Bell blown glass pendant - smokedRRP £150.00 From £75.00
- Old School Electric Tapered blown glass pendantFrom £130.00
- Old School Electric Blown glass cluster - smokedRRP £465.00 From £279.00