Nordic Light - 4 Arms
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Nordic Light 4-Arm Candlestick Holder by Design House Stockholm, designed by Jonas Grundell, embodies timeless elegance and flexibility. This iconic candleholder allows you to shape it as you desire, effortlessly transforming your living space. It's a beautiful interior detail that transcends seasons, offering a perfect blend of traditional design with a contemporary twist.
With Nordic Light, you not only have a practical lighting solution, but also a design statement that adds character to any room, even when the candles are not aglow. Jonas Grundell's innovative design combines sleek wood surfaces and a matte varnish finish with a black iron loop, allowing you to unfold and shape the candleholder as you wish. Its practical mobility is matched by its captivating design, making it a statement piece that enhances any room, whether it's brilliantly illuminated or at rest.
The Nordic Light 4-Arm Candlestick Holder is a game changer, bringing both versatility and charm to your interior decor, a true masterpiece that reflects the seamless blend of classic and contemporary aesthetics. Experience the magic of Nordic Light, an iconic candlestick holder that effortlessly adapts to your needs and brings a touch of sophistication to any room.
This design by Jonas Grundell, marries traditional and modern design elements, ensuring your living space is always adorned with Nordic elegance, even when the candles remain unlit.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.