Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Musico chair is available in a wide range of fabrics, please contact us at sales@hollowaysofludlow for more information.
The Musico Chair by Lee Broom harmoniously combines the elegance of mid-century design with a symphony of classical music-inspired aesthetics. Its distinctive silhouette draws inspiration from Lee Broom's profound admiration for both art forms, resulting in a truly captivating and desirable piece.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the chair showcases three seamlessly integrated hand-bent, hand-polished, and plated tubes. These sinuous contours lovingly envelop the chair's upholstered seat and back, creating a captivating circular-like embrace that invites you to indulge in comfort and style.
Available in three exquisite finishes, including satin brass, polished chrome, and matte black, the Musico Chair presents a captivating array of options to suit any interior aesthetic. Embracing versatility, this masterpiece of design also offers a wide selection of upholstery fabrics, including luxurious UK-produced wool, supple leather, and opulent velvet.
Elevate your space with a chair that transcends the boundaries of ordinary design, making a statement that is both visually striking and undeniably desirable. As an ode to the world of classical music and the timeless allure of mid-century design, the Musico Chair captures the essence of sophistication and artistry. Its hand-bent curves pay homage to the grace and craftsmanship of musical instruments while infusing a touch of nostalgia and charm. Experience the perfect fusion of form and function as you sink into the embrace of this extraordinary chair, and let its enchanting presence transform your living space into a sanctuary of elegance and refinement.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.