Tala The Muse portable lamp Farrow & Ball
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
The Muse Portable Light by Tala in partnership with Farrow & Ball is a perfect example of contemporary British design. Available in four exclusive colors developed by Farrow & Ball, including Candlenut White, Pleasure Garden Sage, Hackles Black, and Pomona Red, this lamp is an elegant nod to the British pleasure garden of old. Crafted from premium materials designed to last a lifetime, the Muse portable light is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
Featuring a cordless long-life battery that lasts up to 24 hours and wireless USB-C charging, this lamp is practical and convenient. With Tala's Dim-to-Warm LED technology and a custom integrated rotary dimmer, you can easily control the light level of the included LED bulb. Additionally, the lamp has an IP44 rating, making it weather-resistant and suitable for use outdoors.
The Muse Portable Light is sustainably designed to be fully repairable. Unlike most battery-powered portable lamps that end up in landfill once the LED or Lithium-ion cells degrade, The Muse is made from premium materials that can be repaired or replaced over time, avoiding plastic at all costs. With its classic lantern aesthetic blended with ultra-modern technology, The Muse is a stunning example of the perfect combination of form and function.
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.