Model 597 table lamp
Choose PayPal Pay in 3 at checkout, and split your Holloways of Ludlow purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.
Pay in 3 is as easy as 1-2-3! Here’s how it works:
- Check out with PayPal
- If your total is between £30-£2,000, choose “Pay in 3” and complete your purchase.
- Make the first payment now and pay the rest in two payments every month on the same date.
Buy the things you want, need and love now with PayPal Pay in 3!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Subject to status. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit and may affect your credit score. Late fees apply for missed payments. PayPal is a responsible lender.
Meet the Model 597 Table Lamp by Gubi, a timeless design icon that bears the distinctive mark of Italian luminary Gianfranco Frattini. This lamp, initially unveiled in 1961, marked a pivotal moment in Frattini's journey as a lighting designer, showcasing his exceptional approach to lamp aesthetics.
The Model 597 Table Lamp effortlessly marries form and function, embodying Frattini's unique vision. Inspired by both the fashion world and the fringed entrance curtains commonly found in Italian bars and grocery stores of the late 1950s, this lamp boasts distinctive nylon fringes that add an element of playfulness to its design. With an array of lateral bulbs, it radiates a captivating 360º play of indirect light, gently softened by the fringes, resulting in a warm and inviting ambient glow. The reflective aluminum cover further enhances the uplight, infusing spaces with a touch of sophistication.
This table lamp is an embodiment of lighthearted expression coupled with serious functionality. It brings sophistication, character, and a hint of playfulness to interiors without resorting to excessive decorative ornamentation. Illuminate your space with the Model 597 Table Lamp, an enduring classic that continues to captivate with its unique charm and luminous allure.
|Shade height (cm)
|Overall height (cm)
|Base diameter (cm)
|Product weight (kg)
|Electrical cable length (cm)
|Quantity of bulbs required
About your delivery
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- For regular sized packages we use an overnight courier company, usually either DPD or APC.
- For oversized, heavy or awkward packages a more bespoke delivery service will be provided.
- Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking link by email so you can follow your delivery to your door.
- Free Delivery offer only applies to UK mainland purchases. We reserve the right to make additional charges for overseas deliveries and for remote parts of the UK, including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Shetland, and the Highlands.
What happens when I order?
- If your order is in stock, you should have your item(s) within 3-5 days of placing your order, but please note there can be a small increase in delivery time during busy periods.
Free Click & Collect is available from all of our showroom locations and from our warehouse in Ludlow. This can be selected as an option within our checkout. PLEASE NOTE: Stock is not held in our stores and your order will need to be transferred from our warehouse to the relevant store - this can take 4-8 days. For in stock items, the fastest way to receive your order is to have it delivered directly to you.
- All goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery if they do not meet your requirements.
- Returned goods must be returned with all parts, packaging, and instructions in perfect condition for a refund to be issued.
- The customer is responsible for selecting a suitable means of returning the goods to us. For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
- Once we receive your order a refund can take up to 14 days to be visable in your account.
For more information, please view our full Delivery & Returns page.